Your best opportunity to benchmark with 100+ European Heads of eCommerce and Digital exclusively from the Food and Beverage sector
With new disruptive players entering the food and beverage market and consumers demanding more digital interactions, brands and retailers need to adapt to remain competitive.
This is THE meeting place to benchmark against 100+ of the most innovative food and beverage retailers and brands on how to best attract and sell to consumers through “bricks and clicks”, online marketplaces and D2C.
Walk away with actionable insights on how to develop new business models, find the right partners and implement new data and tech capabilities to better serve your consumers and grow your business.
“A super informative and interactive agenda that allows you to learn from all the great minds in the audience as well as speakers”Catarina Molin Österlund, Head of eCommerce, Sweden, Arla Foods
Be Inspired. Learn From:
Head of Global eCommerce
Head of Media & Digital Acceleration
Senior Commercial Manager
Global Head of Consumer Technology
Head of Digital Advertising
Grocery, Convenience & FMCG Lead for UK Innovation
Head of IT eCommerce
Global Digital Commercial Director
“A perfect place to network with the ‘Who is Who’ in the food and beverage eCommerce industry”Anna Kouzoleva, EU Digital Brand and Innovation Leader, Mars
Learn How To:
- 1 Better use marketplaces and D2C channels to increase your sales faster
- 2 Develop and implement the most competitive and profitable marketplace strategy from Amazon
- 3 Define the role that D2C should play in your strategy over the coming decade from Arla Foods and Pukka Herbs
- 4 Use marketplaces and D2C strategies to turn your brand from ‘digitally visible’ to ‘shoppable’ and increase your sales
- 5 Implement advanced data analytics tools to better understand your consumers
- 6 Use advanced data analytics to drive more meaningful product propositions, optimise cross-selling opportunities and improve your service offering from Heineken
- 7 Create personalised experiences to delight your consumers and keep them coming back
- 8 Delight consumers with personalised experiences as your key brand differentiator from industry veteran and Co-Founder of Kolibri Drinks
Our Brand Promise To You:
Connecting more Digital and eCommerce innovators from top food and beverage companies than anyone else
Where you really find out what the leading food and beverage brands and retailers are doing to digitally engage consumers now and in the future.
More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else
Take part in focused and interactive working groups so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
More focused on the specific digital needs within your sector than any other event
With an agenda built on 50+ research interviews with digital and eCommerce experts exclusively from the F&B industry, every challenge and opportunity you face will be addressed.
“Builds us a great “community feel” for our group of digital food and beverage pioneers”Roland Wiedhaup, Global Head of eCommerce, FrieslandCampina